Terms and Conditions
American Express, Diner Club & Credit Card Payments
Please be aware that there is a 3 % credit card surcharge applicable to the payments made with American Express or Diners Club Cards
All registered guest must present photo ID as well as valid credit card during check in. If the guest does not have a credit card, we require a cash bond of $ 200 on arrival.
We will require one night deposit to guarantee all reservations. During the busy period, we might also ask for full advance payment for accommodation. We will refund the deposit, if guest need to cancel the booking, provided that guest provide enough cancellation notification (please kindly refer to cancellation policy)
Standard minimum cancellation period is 48 hour before the check in time. During a busy period a 7 day advance notice is required for cancellation and refund of advance deposit.
Hotel peak period include (but not limited to)
1. All Sandown Car Races Event
2. Caulfield Cup
3. Moto GP
4. Sporting Event in Noble Park
5. Any other Major sporting and conference event in Melbourne
Sandown Regency have strict “No Party” policy.
- Bond -
– Any items is missing from the room and removed.
– Any damage in the room and property by guest or anyone invited by the guest. This include all damages inside and outside the room.
– The guest breached the condition of “No Party” policy and refuse to leave the property.